Auckland Translations Ltd provides certified English translation service.
After our translators perform the translations, we then print the translations on our official letterhead, certify them, sign them and date them. You can then use our certified translations for official purposes in New Zealand.
Typical translations that need to be certified are: import permit, product lables, international driver licences, police certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, immigration documents, academic qualifications, student transcripts, income confirmation letters, tax certificates, etc.
The languages we cover include: Chinese, Malay, German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Japanese and other languages. Our certified English translations are official documents that have legal effects. They are accepted by:
- Ministry of Primary Industry
- New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA), formerly Land Transport New Zealand (LTNZ)
- New Zealand Automobile Association (AA)
- New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS)
- New Zealand Qualification Authority
- New Zealand universities and schools
- New Zealand Courts
- New Zealand Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Work and Income New Zealand
- Inland Revenue Department of New Zealand
- StudyLink New Zealand
- New Zealand Customs Service
- Other government departments and agencies