Auckland Translations Ltd provides immigration translation services. The certified English translations provided by us are accepted by New Zealand Immigration Service. Typical immigration documents we translate are:
- Birth certificates,
- marriage certificates,
- divorce certificates
- death certificates
- Identity cards
- police certificates
- private and personal letters
- financial documents
- other supporting documents.
Please note, at present we only translate the above documents if they are in Malay, Spanish, German, French or Chinese languages.
1. How much do you charge? and how long does it take you to have the translation ready.
- Please refer to our web page: www.aktranslation.co.nz/pricing
- By email. Please make sure that the scan or photo can be read clearly on a computer screen.
- Bring your documents to our office.
- By post. Please tell us your postal address and postal code. Please also tell us whether you would like to receive the translation by regular mail (no additional fee) or registered mail (additional fee of NZ$10).
- You come to our office to collect the translations when we tell you that they are ready.
- By email. We can email you a scan of our signed and stamped translations. You can use this option only if you are told by authorities that they accept scanned translations by email.
We will need to receive all the above information and payment before we can start translating for you.