Police certificate is also known as police clearance certificate, certificate of good conduct, certificate of good character, and certificate of criminal offence record.
The certified translations provided by Auckland Translations Ltd are accepted by New Zealand Immigration Service and other government departments. We provide certified English translation for:
- Spanish Police certificates (Spain, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela)
- Malaysian Police Certificate (Malaysia)
- German police certificates (Germany)
- French police certificates (France, French Polynesia)
- Italian Police certificates (Italy)
- Chinese police certificates (mainland China, Taiwan)
- Brazilian police certificate (Brazil)
1. How much do you charge? and how long does it take you to have the translation ready.
- Please refer to our web page: www.aktranslation.co.nz/pricing
2. I would like to use your translation service, what do I need to do now?
(1) Give us a copy of your police certificate by one of the following two methods:
- By email. Please make sure that the scan or photo can be read clearly on a computer screen.
- Bring your police certificate to our office.
(2) Tell us how you would like to receive the translation
- By post. Please tell us your postal address and postal code. Please also tell us whether you would like to receive the translation by regular mail (no additional fee) or by courier (additional fee of NZ$ 9).
- You come to our office to collect the translation when we tell you it is ready. We have two offices: one in Greenlane, Central Auckland; the other in Albany, Northshore. Please tell us which office you would like to come.
- By email. We can email you a scan of our signed and stamped translation. You can use this option only if you are told by authorities that they accept scanned translations by email.
(3) Make payment by using any method listed on our web page: www.aktranslation.co.nz/payment. After you have made payment, please let us know asap, preferably by email.
We will need to receive all the above information and payment before we can start translating for you.