Auckland Translations Ltd provides Chinese translation service, from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English.
1. English to Chinese translation service is performed by our professional native Chinese translators. Depending on where your Chinese translation will be used, we can translate your document into simplified Chinese (used mainly in mainland China, Singapore and Chinese communities in New Zealand) or traditional Chinese (used mainly in Taiwan and Hong Kong).
2. Chinese to English translation service is usually performed by our professional Chinese translators whose native language is English. We translate Chinese documents generated in mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, as well as by Chinese communities in New Zealand or other countries. Our certified English translations are recognised by New Zealand Qualification Authority, New Zealand Immigration Service, New Zealand Courts and other New Zealand authorities.
Each translation is independently proofread by a second professional Chinese translator to minimise errors. Typical documents we translate include:
- Business documents: business correspondences, marketing materials, import & export documents, financial statements, feasibility reports, etc.
- Technical and medical documents: laboratory test reports, medical reports, medical journal articles, hospital records, product operation manuals, technical specifications, SOP, etc.
- Legal documents: contracts, agreements, court judgements, personal testimonials, etc.
- Personal documents: driving licence, police certificates, immigration application documents, education certificates, curriculum vitae, job application letters, etc.
- Websites: websites of companies from different industries
For pricing and turnaround information, please visit our web page: www.aktranslation.co.nz/pricing