Auckland Translations Ltd provides certified translation services.
The translation will be on our official letterhead. It will be certified, signed and dated. You can then use our certified translation documents for official purposes in New Zealand.
Certified translation services are typically for: import permits, product labels, international driver licences, police certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, immigration documents, academic qualifications, student transcripts, income confirmation letters, tax certificates, etc.
The languages we cover include: Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Malay and other languages. Our certified English translation documents are accepted by all NZ government departments and agencies, including but not limited to::
- Ministry of Primary Industry
- NZ Transport Agency (NZTA), formerly Land Transport New Zealand (LTNZ)
- NZ Automobile Association (AA)
- NZ Immigration Service (NZIS)
- NZ Qualification Authority
- NZ universities and schools
- NZ Courts
- NZ Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Work and Income New Zealand
- Inland Revenue Department of New Zealand
- StudyLink New Zealand
- New Zealand Customs Service
- Other government departments and agencies
To get a free and quick no-obligation quote, please email your documents to us at email@example.com