1. Online banking transfer to our New Zealand bank account. Or deposit cash/cheque at any Westpac branch in New Zealand
Account name: Auckland Translations Ltd (it is ok that you enter only some of the letters, if your online banking system does not provide you with enough spaces)
Account no.: 03-0252-0566430-00 (please add an additional 0, if your online banking system requires you to enter 3 digits at the end)
Reference: In the reference section, please enter your phone number.
Proof of payment: After you see the webpage that shows payment is successful, please take a photo or make a screenshot, and email it to us.
2. Online banking transfer to our Europe, Australia, UK and US bank accounts. New!!
If you are an international customer, you can pay us in Euro, AUD, GBP or USD from your local bank. This way, you do not pay international bank transfer fees and currency exchange fees. For details, please click here
3. Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay, JCB and other credit/debit cards
5. Pay cash or cheque at our offices
For our office addresses, please visit www.aktranslation.co.nz/contact-us
6. International Money Transfer
Please note, if you have a bank account in EU, Australia, or UK, the better option for you is Option 2 of this page, as it save you transfer fee and exchange fee. If you still prefer to use this method, please click here.