New!! You can now pay Euro to us directly from your EU bank account by online banking. For details, please read Section 2 of this page.
1. Online banking for NZD. Or deposit cheque/cash at any Westpac branch in New Zealand
Account name: Auckland Translations Ltd (it is ok that you enter only some of the letters, if your online banking system does not provide you with enough spaces)
Account no.: 03-0252-0566430-00 (please add an additional 0, if your online banking system requires you to enter 3 digits at the end)
Bank name: Westpac New Zealand
Reference: In the reference section, please enter your phone number.
Proof of payment: After you see the webpage that shows payment is successful, please take a photo or make a screenshot, and email it to us.
International Money Transfer: If you would like to pay us from an overseas bank, please click here.
2. Online banking for Euro (for customers from EU only)
(1). Convert the NZD amount into Euro amount by visiting XE.com
(2). Log into your EU bank account, and pay us the Euro amount you worked out from the step above.
- TW Account Holder: Auckland Translations Ltd
- IBAN: BE39 9670 4482 9019
- Bank code (SWIFT / BIC): TRWIBEB1XXX
- Address: TransferWise Europe SA
Square de Meeûs 38 bte 40
(3). Make a screenshot or take a photo at the webpage that shows the payment was successfully made. Then email it to us, together with the document you want us translate.
3. Visa, MasterCard
If you pay by Visa or MasterCard, please use this option. If your payment fails, you can then use option 3 below.
Click the button below. It will take you to the secure payment gateway PayStation. After you complete the payment process, a receipt number will show on the screen. Please email us the receipt number, together with the documents you want us to translate.
4. American Express, UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, JCB and other credit/debit cards
Click the button below. This will take you to the secure payment gateway PayPal.
(1) Click “Price per item“, and enter the total amount of translation fee. Click “Quantity“, and enter 1. Then, click “Continue“.
(2) Near the bottom of the page, click “Check Out as a Guest” or “Pay with a debit or credit card”.
(3) click the arrow besides “United Kingdom”, and select the country where your credit card was issued. Then fill in other information, and click “Pay Now“. A receipt number will show on the screen. Please email us the receipt number, together with the documents you want us to translate.
There are two ways you can pay us by PayPal:
(1). Click the button above. Click “Price per item“, and enter the total amount of translation fee. Click “Quantity“, and enter 1. Then, click “Continue“. Then, log in to your PayPal account, and confirm the payment.
(2). Alternatively, you may open a separate browser, visit www.paypal.com. Then log in to your PayPal account, and initiate the payment from there. Our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Either way, please email us proof of payment.
6. Pay cash or cheque at our offices