1. Online banking transfer to our New Zealand bank account. Or deposit cash/cheque at any Westpac branch in New Zealand
Account name: Auckland Translations Ltd (it is ok that you enter only some of the letters, if your online banking system does not provide you with enough spaces)
Account no.: 03-0252-0566430-00 (please add an additional 0, if your online banking system requires you to enter 3 digits at the end)
Reference: In the reference section, please enter your phone number.
Proof of payment: After you see the webpage that shows payment is successful, please take a photo or make a screenshot, and email it to us.
2. Online banking transfer to our Europe, Australia, UK and US bank accounts. New!!
If you are an international customer, you can pay us in Euro, AUD, GBP or USD from your local bank acount. This way, you do not pay international bank transfer fees and currency exchange fees. For details, please click here
3. Visa, MasterCard
Click the button below. It will take you to the secure payment gateway PayStation. After you complete the payment process, a receipt number will show on the screen. Please email us the receipt number, together with the documents you want us to translate.
Note: If your payment fails, please check whether your credit card is expired, and whether your credit card account has enough fund in it. If you are sure the failure was because our payment system is down, then you can use option 4 below.
4. American Express, UnionPay, JCB, Visa, MasterCard and other credit/debit cards
Click the button below. This will take you to the secure payment gateway PayPal.
(1) Click “Price per item”, and enter the total amount of translation fee, then click “Continue”.
(2) Near the bottom of the page, click “Pay with a debit or credit card”.
(3) If your credit card is not issued by a new zealand bank, click “Country/Region”, and pick the country where your credit card was issued . Then fill in other information, and click “Pay Now”. A receipt number will show on the screen. Please email us the receipt number, together with the documents you want us to translate.
There are two ways you can pay us by PayPal:
(1). Click the button above. Click “Price per item”, and enter the total amount of translation fee. Then, click “Continue”. Then, log in to your PayPal account, and confirm the payment.
(2). Alternatively, you may open a separate browser, visit www.paypal.com
. Then log in to your PayPal account, and initiate the payment from there. Our PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Either way, please email us proof of payment.
6. Pay cash or cheque at our offices
For our office addresses, please visit www.aktranslation.co.nz/contact-us
7. International Money Transfer
Please note, if you have a bank account in EU, Australia, or UK, the better option for you is Option 2 on this page, as it saves you transfer fee and exchange fee. If you still prefer to use this method, please click here.