We can translate all driver licences in Chinese language into English. This includes driver licences of China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao.
1. China Driver Licence translation
- Primary and secodary cards: We need to have both the primary card (正证) and the secondary card (副页) of your driver licence.
- Both sides: If you email them to us, you will need to email us both sides of the primary card and the secondary card.
- Passport: We may also need to see a copy of your identity document such as a passport, so that the correct English spelling of your name can be used in the translation document.
2. Taiwan Driver Licence translation
- Both sides: if you email your driver licence to us, please make sure you email us both side of your driver licence
- Passport: We need to see a copy of your identity document such as a passport, so that the correct English spelling of your name can be used in the translation document.
3. Macao Driver Licence Translation
Most Macao driver licences are in both Chinese and Portuguese. As they are not in English, they will still need to be translated into English.
4. Hong Kong Driver Licence Translation
Hong Kong driver licences are usually in both Chinese and English. However, officials in New Zealand and Australia may still want you to provide them with a certified translation from an approved translation service like us. This may be because they do not understand the Chinese text on the driver licences. As a result, they do not know whether all Chinese text on the driver licence has been fully translated into English.
To order and get an English translation of your driver licence, please visit our webpage: driver licence translation